As many of you know, Our moving to Mesquite Nevada did not work out and we ended up in springville utah. Our plan was to rent and hope that Scott was able to be a manager again and buy a house some day well here we are three years later. We decided to buy a home here in Springville since nothing was happening job wise. The day we were supposed to find out if the person owning the house we were interested in was going to accept our offer, Scott gets a phone call for a second interview in Maine. Okay so what do we do???? Scott was so sure he wouldn't even get the position with the economy they are not moving people. We decided to pursue the house. come to find out the position was down to him and one other person with Scott having more experience so it was highly likely that he had a really good chance of getting the postion but do we want to move back there or stay here. We absolutely love the east and the opportunity to go back there is sooooooo tempting but family is keeping us here so as you can see our decision was to back out of the job and stay here. I just wanted to show pictures of our house. The basement is unfinished which is what we are trying to finish right now. Some of it is hired out and some Scott is doing on his own.
Our living room and my accent wall, I will be changing the color because it really doesn't match my colors of wall decorations
Our Family room, scott is working on the wiring for electricity, which he did mostly by himself and some help from his dad
Part of Mckenzie's room the room next to it is my Laundry room
The other part of Mckenzie's room